Container gardening is not hard. All it takes is perseverance and research. Most say that in order to learn, one must first experience. But, it doesn’t always have to work that way for container gardening. Below are 10 common container gardening mistakes that most beginners do, that you should learn from.
- Using small containers
- Picking the wrong type of container
- Planting too densely
- Planting the wrong types of vegetables
- Not watering enough
- Watering too much
- Not enough (or too much) light
- Skipping the fertilizer
- Forgetting to harden off seedlings
- Letting pests or disease take over.
Read the full article here: https://bettergardeners.com/common-container-gardening-mistakes/