Container gardening is an excellent way to garden in little to no space. But this type of gardening takes a lot of time, attention, and hard work. Well, the same goes for any other kind of gardening. So, if you don’t know where to start and how to take care of your container plants properly, check out these 10 tips you’ll need for successful container gardening.
- Don’t skip on drainage
- Evaluate your light
- Feed your plants
- Make a list before buying your plants
- Plant good neighbors
- Read and save the plant tag
- Remember that sometimes plants die
- Acclimate your plants
- The more potting soil, the better
- Garden how you live
- Drainage is essential, and you can increase drainage in pots by drilling holes into them or simply buying pots with enough drainage.
- When deciding plants for your container garden, make sure they are surrounded by good neighbors that need a similar amount of light and moisture.
- It is important to keep plant tags since they tell you how huge your plants will grow, how much light, food, and water they require, and in what zones they can thrive.
Once you get the whole gist of container gardening, you’ll eventually find yourself growing your mini garden more and more over time.
To learn more tips, visit this link: https://www.thespruce.com/ten-container-garden-tips-for-beginners-847854.