How great would it be to have your own supply of salad greens close to your reach? Well, through container gardening, you can achieve exactly that, regardless of space unavailability.
- Plastic, glazed or metal planter
- Organic soilless potting mix
- Spray bottle
- Kitchen shears
- Choose your container
- Add potting mix
- Plant your seeds
- Daily (or almost daily): Water, water, water
- Thin as needed
- Harvest Your Greens
- Toss Up a Delicious Salad and Enjoy!
Learn more about:
- Salad container gardening FAQS
Read the full article here: http://www.eatingwell.com/article/10259/container-gardening-with-salad-greens/