What makes container gardening special is being able to add your own personal touch to your plants. Through your plant containers, you’re able to add your own story and rekindle memories of the past whilst creating new ones. Imagine some beautiful greens and colors acontrasted to an old rusty treasure? You bet, it should be amazing!
Check out these crafty DIY projects to kick start your container gardening journey.
- Wagon wheel container garden
- Wine cork mini planters
- Tea time planters
- Jello mold umbrella stand planter
- Repurposed guitar planter
- Hanging basketball planter
- Bird cage container garden
- Roof vent verticle garden
- Chandelier hanging basket
- Old wheelbarrows as container gardens
- Book planter
- Purse planters
Read the full article here: https://www.thespruce.com/ideas-for-cheap-free-container-gardens-848030