The most common problem for plant lovers like you living in urban areas must be the lack of space that’s traditionally required for a home garden. But, this shouldn’t be a problem anymore, as soon as you discover and understand the different methods, tips, and possibilities of gardening in small spaces.
Below are 17 tips to help you in your urban gardening journey:
- Choose the right plants for urban gardening
- Grow your plants in containers
- Take your urban gardening vertical
- Hiding your wall or railing
- Create a succulent bowl
- Make an herb garden
- Hang smart
- Shelf your plants
- Got a shady balcony garden?
- What about a sunny balcony garden?
- Give your plants space
- Stick to potting soil
- Find the right fertilizer
- Don’t drown your plants
- Add water-releasing crystals
- Try compost tea
- Pick plastic plant pots
Read the full article here: https://www.readersdigest.ca/home-garden/gardening/10-urban-gardening-tips/