Yes, you can grow carrots in the comfort of your home. All you need to take into account are a few steps in order to enjoy the sight of beautiful orange vegetables peeking from your containers. Take a look at this quick beginner’s guide to growing carrots in containers and find the answers to your questions like:
- What are the best carrot varieties for containers?
- When to plant carrots in containers?
- What is the ideal temperature to grow carrots?
- What containers to use for growing carrots?
- Where to place the containers for growing carrots?
- What is the best fertilizer and soil for carrots in containers?
- How to plant and water carrots?
- How to deal with carrot bugs?
- When to harvest carrots in containers?
Read the full article here: https://www.justhomegardening.com/a-beginners-guide-on-how-to-grow-carrots-in-containers