Every gardener you know or container garden article you’ve read has probably mentioned the value of using potting mixes. But, how do you differentiate the best from the rest? What makes one good? Before finding the answers to that, you might want to know about their main functions first. Generally, they work as a perfect tool to ensure moisture, nutrients, and the air around your plants’ roots. They also provide great support for your plant. To keep it short and simple, they basically provide a pivotal role in your container garden’s productivity.
Learn more about:
- Rules of thumb for choosing a potting soil
- Quality does not equal weight
- Fungal growth on potting soil
- What is the difference between garden soil, manure products and mulch?
- Fertilizer starter charge vs. Slow release fertilizer
- Moisture retaining treatments
- Specialty potting soils
- Mixing potting soils
Read the full article here: https://www.provenwinners.com/learn/dirt-dirt-potting-soil